Tuesday 15 June 2010

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException during clustering

Whilst running the following task: -

./ConfigEngine.sh cluster-node-config-pre-federation -DWasPassword=passw0rd

I received the following exception: -

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0
at com.ibm.wkplc.was.registry.AdminConfigRegistry. 


 I thought I'd correctly amended wkplc.properties but this Technote: -

 Portal v6.1: ConfigEngine scripts end with "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0"

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21368416

helped me out - I'd inadvertently set the property WasSoapPort to 8879, which is the port on the Deployment Manager, rather than to 10025, which is the CURRENT SOAP port, bearing in mind that we've NOT yet federated the node into the cell.

Simple when you know how ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...