Wednesday 23 February 2011

WebSphere Portal v7 - Fixpack 1

Whoa, how did I miss this last Thursday ? Oh, I guess it was because I was on a plane home from Edinburgh at the time :-)

So, IBM released the first "full" fix pack for WebSphere Portal 7 last week - this is also known as 7.0.0.1.

There's a lot of good stuff in this release, so it's worth checking out the fix list here.

IBM have pulled together a  page that contains all of the relevant resources for this fix pack here.

It's also worth bookmarking this page which lists the recommended updates for WP and WCM v7, which now includes this 7.0.0.1 fix.

Get downloading ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...