Monday 15 August 2011

IBM Connections - Your product needs YOU

Do you use IBM Connections ? Do you ever wish it was different, or had features that you'd dearly love to see ?

If so, now's your chance - the team are looking for YOUR feedback, via this Ideation blog.

Here's some of the ideas under consideration: -
  • Do you want to see folders within a Community
  • The ability to mention someone in a status update and show this in their activity stream / River of news (by a @usename)
  • When I comment on an idea, allow me to upload an image…….
  • "Mail Community" should be a configurable option by Community Owners
and my personal favourite: -

  • Native support for IBM i

Go on, get in, you KNOW you want to :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...