Tuesday 23 August 2011

Interesting quirk when forwarding HTML emails from Lotus Notes 8.5.X

This from one of our my UK customers: -

Notes R8.5.x will crash when forwarding an HTML format e-mail that refers to images on remote web servers, IF your Notes client's proxy settings are enforced by a policy AAAAND the list of proxy exceptions on the Desktop Settings policy document in the Domino Directory uses semi-colons to separate the hosts (like Internet Explorer does): The proxy exception list must be separated with commas.

So, in summary, use commas (,) rather than semi-colons (;) to separate hosts in the Lotus Domino proxy exception list.

Will see if I can find an IBM Technote and update this ….

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...