Tuesday 8 November 2011

Integrating Lotus Connections V3 with WebSphere Portal Search V7

Saw this in two places this morning ….

(i) My colleague, Cali, bookmarked it on our internal IBM Connections 3.0.1 deployment, which meant that the IBM Lotus Connections alerts plugin for Lotus Notes  told me about it almost immediately ….
(ii) My other colleague, Stu, Tweeted about it, within a few seconds

Ah, serendipity, how sweeeeeet you are ….

Here's the TOC

• 1 Prerequisites
• 2 Preparation
• 3 Lotus Connections
• 4 WebSphere Portal Search
• 5 Procedures
• 5.1 Creating Lotus Connections crawlers
• 5.2 Creating a content source
• 5.3 Troubleshooting
• 5.4 Crawling the content
• 5.5 Starting the content sources manually

Worth a read ….

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...