Monday 9 April 2012

IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Fixpack 1 - Now available for the embedded version

Following on from my previous blog post - IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Fixpack 1 Released - I'm pleased to report that the fix pack has now been released for the Embedded version of Symphony ( that which is embedded in the Lotus Notes client )

IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Embedded in Lotus Notes Fix Pack 1 for Windows

Lotus_Symphony301_addon_w32_fp1.zip

IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Embedded in Lotus Notes Fix Pack 1 for MacOSX 

Lotus_Symphony301_addon_mac_fp1.zip

IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Embedded in Lotus Notes Fix Pack 1 for Ubuntu Linux 

ibm-lotus-symphony-addon-fp1_3.0.1-1lucid1_i386.deb

IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0.1 Embedded in Lotus Notes Fix Pack 1 for Linux


or, for a more refined search of Fix Central, try here.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...