Monday 23 April 2012

More in the "Now I *did* not know that" series - Using domain names in Snder Colors in Lotus Notes

One of my IBM colleagues pointed this out on our internal w3C IBM Connections environment today.

Whilst I've known that I can allocate Sender Colors (sic) to individual email addresses e.g. the boss always appears in RED, the First Lady always appears in pink etc., I had not realised that I could specify an entire DNS domain suffix e.g. ibm.com, apple.com etc. to appear in a particular colour: -



Nice one, Gene, thanks for sharing :-)

1 comment:

Luis Benitez said...

so why is microsoft red ? :) Is that for spam ?

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...