Monday 12 November 2012

Curing the Curly Cable Conniption

Thanks to the kind recommendation of a colleague, Mr Andy Barnes Esq., I've now made a good attempt to tame the rats' nest of wires that I typically carry around - along with a spoon and fork.

I picked up a neat bunch of cord wraps from Cargo ( in Newbury, although I'm sure that they have other outlets ) - they had a buy-two-get-one-free deal, so I paid £15.00 for six of the wraps, in three different sizes


So now I have this: -


which is far far better.

I may get a few more wraps next weekend, just for the odd rainy day ( or the acquisition of more gadgets == more cables ).

Thanks, Andy, good catch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Take a look at these as well

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/office/cordControl?productId=10019508&N=74534

Dave Hay said...

@Roy - thanks for this, the more the merrier :-)

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...