The conference registration is now open and, perhaps more importantly, the chance to submit an abstract for the event is also upon us.
Business Impact Program
Track 1: Customer Case Studies and Industry Solutions
- Detailed presentations of client solutions,including Project Goals and Analysis,Industry Specific Approaches,Implementation and Governance Techniques, Best Practices.
- Proven Strategies to Build the Vision and Value of an Exceptional Web Experience
- Building a Portal Delivery Roadmap
- Paths to Success
- How to Successfully Justify and Deploy Portal and Social
- Software in Your Organization
- The Real Scoop on Understanding the Portal Competitive Landscape.
- You are What You Market: Leveraging New Rules of Marketing
- Getting Smart with Retail Portals to Address the Accelerated Shift in Buyer Behavior
- Delivering Your Portal Solutions to Mobile Audiences: Best Practices
- User Experience Optimization Initiative: Understanding and Applying Web Analytics
- Getting Started with IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Web Content Management
- WebSphere Portal 7
- Technical Overview and Strategy
- Leveraging Portal NOW to Deliver Exceptional Web Experiences
- IBM Forms Technical Deep Dive
- What’s New in Lotus Quickr ?
- Extending your Portal to Mobile Devices
- IBM Mashup Center Overview
- Exceptional Web Experience in the Cloud – How to Use IBM WebSphere Portal
- IBM Web Content Management
- Forms and Mashups in the Cloud.
- Improving the Online Experience: Building Next Generation Web sites
- Using Adobe FLEX to Deliver IBM
- WebSphere Portal and Collaboration Services
- Developing Web Applications using IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory, IBM Rational® Application Developer and IBM Lotus Widget Factory
- Powering Exceptional Web Experiences Using Industry Toolboxes
- Leveraging WebSphere Commerce and IBM Web Content Management
- Deliver Operational and Real-time Business Intelligence with Cognos® Business Intelligence
- IBM Forms Technical Deep Dive.
- Managing the Portal Deployment Project: Best Practices, Effective Portal Governance
- High Availability Designs and Implementation with WebSphere Portal, Virtualizing Portals, Successfully Managing Your WebSphere Portal, Virtualizing Portals
- Successfully Managing Your IBM Web Content Management Solution; Hands On Lab
- Administrating WebSphere Portal.
*Note* The submission form requires a Lotus Greenhouse account, so please visit here if you don't have one.
The closing date for abstracts is two weeks away - Friday 4 March - so strike while the iron is hot.