If working with WebSphere Application Server or WebLogic, you must provide some level of administrative role to the Rule Execution Server admin user so that that user can access MBeans.
Indeed, when security is enabled, DVS require all groups or users who are allowed to access it to be mapped to one of the two mandatory roles: resAdministrators or resDeployers.
For Rule Execution Server, those roles are: resAdministrators, resDeployers, and resMonitors.
For RTS: rtsAdministrator, rtsConfigManager, rtsInstaller, and rtsUser.
Did you map the resAdministrators group to the Monitor role?
To access the MBeans of the Rule Execution Server model, an application must have sufficient security credentials, restricted to the Monitor role in the WebSphere authentication system.
Rule Execution Server users can be given access to the MBeans of the model by configuring a mapping between the resAdministrators group declared in the custom registry and the Monitor role.
To map users to the Monitor role:
1. In the Integrated Solutions Console open Users and Groups > Administrative group roles.
2. Click Add. For Role(s) select Monitor, then click Search and move the entry beginning with resAdministrators from the Available column to the Mapped to role column.
3. Click the Save directly to the master configuration.
4. Open Users and Groups > Administrative user roles.
5. Click Add. For Role(s) select Monitor, then click Search. Move resAdmin from the Available column to the Mapped to role column.
6. Click the Save directly to the master configuration.
7. Restart your application server or your deployment manage