Saturday 7 May 2016

Obtaining the WebSphere MQ classes for JMS

This pertains to my current project - debugging a SSL/TLS connection issue between WebSphere Application Server 8.5.5.8 and WebSphere MQ 8.0.0.4 …

How do I obtain just the WebSphere MQ classes for JMS JAR files? I want these JAR files to be used with the MQ Light Service in Bluemix, or to be deployed into a software management tool, or to be used with standalone client applications in my company.


Once I've debugged the problem - com.ibm.mq.MQException: JMSCMQ0001: WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2400' ('MQRC_UNSUPPORTED_CIPHER_SUITE') - I'll write up the problem, solution and PD process.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...