Sunday 21 April 2019

MainframerZ meetup at Mediaocean, London - Thursday 20 June 2019


Come along to meet other Z professionals, and grow your network. Listen to a series of lightning talks from a range of people currently working in the Z space, and help shape the future of this group.

The lightning talks will be 10 minutes each covering a broad range of topics.

Tentative Agenda

6:15 - 6:45 Arrival and registration
7:00 - 7:10 Introductions
7:10 - 8:10 Lightning talks
8:10 - 8:45 Pizza and networking
8:45 - 9:20 Discussion
9:20 - 9:30 Wrap up

I'm honoured to be one of the speakers for the Lightning talks, so it'd be awesome to see you there, and meet IRL

MainframerZ meetup at Mediaocean

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...