Saturday 2 May 2020

Build and deploy a Docker image on Kubernetes using Tekton Pipelines

I've been tinkering with Tekton this past few weeks, and have found a bunch of useful resources including: -


Tekton is an open source project to configure and run continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines within a Kubernetes cluster. In this tutorial, I walk you through basic concepts used by Tekton Pipelines. Then, you get a chance to create a pipeline to build and deploy to a container registry. You also learn how to run the pipeline, check its status, and troubleshoot issues. But before you get started, you must set up a Kubernetes environment with Tekton installed.

I've also been following a pair of Tekton tutorials: -



and, of course, the official Installing Tekton Pipelines

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...