Thursday 2 December 2021

Automated creation of a Red Hat OpenShift cluster on IBM Cloud using the existing CLIs and plugins

Talking of plugins, this is my post pluggin' someone else's blog: -

Automated creation of a Red Hat OpenShift cluster on IBM Cloud using the existing CLIs and plugins

This blog post is about automating the creation of a Red Hat OpenShift cluster on IBM Cloud in a Virtual Private Cloud. I used bash scripting with the IBM Cloud CLI and and the associated IBM Cloud CLI plugins vpc-infrastructure and kubernetes-service. I also use jq to handle json output.

Thomas Suedbroecker is an IBM colleague, and this definitely worth a read.....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...