Wednesday 23 May 2007

Awesome - Workplace Forms and WebSphere Portal integration

I've known about the options for integration between Workplace Forms and
WebSphere Portal for some long time now, but have only just had a chance
to play with one of the specific integration points - Portal Document
Manager.

Whilst attending an event in Paris, I've just worked through a lab that
took me through building a form from scratch ( which I've done before,
but not for a while ), and then plugging it into PDM via a special set
of buttons, wizards etc.

This includes providing a workflow to allow template forms to be
approved for general use, allowing users to complete, sign and submit a
form, and then having the approver validate the form within the workflow
itself. In this context, all of the workflow routing is done within PDM
folders.

It's not an end-to-end solution in its own right, but it's a great place
to start............

See: -

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wf/v2r7m0/topic/com.ibm.help.wf.doc/wfsp27_pdm6/wfsp27_pdm6_c_introduction.html

for further details.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...