Wednesday 16 December 2009

New Redpiece - IBM Lotus Domino Integration using IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator

Am using TDI more and more now on Lotus Connections projects, and am starting to see it in the context of Domino engagements as well.

One of my current projects is to use TDI to pull Domino users out of a group and propagate them into the Profiles database that is a key part of Lotus Connections.

I haven't yet read this redpiece, but it comes from a good source - one of the authors, Eddie Hartman, is one of the most knowledgeable TDI people I've ever "met".

Here's the abstract: -

In this IBM Redpaper publication we take you step-by-step through a series of integration scenarios to help you start building your own solutions with IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator. Once you have mastered some basic skills you will be wiring your IBM Lotus Domino applications (both the shrink-wrapped and home-grown varieties) more tightly into your infrastructure, and you will also be sharing data between IBM Lotus Domino and other systems more simply and easily that you probably thought was possible.

and here's the URL: -


Whilst we're on the subject, here's two more useful TDI-related URLs: -

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...