Thursday 4 July 2013

Monitoring WebSphere App Server SSL certificate expiry

My friend, Bob Clarke, drew my attention to this: -


A Jython script to check all certificates that are stored in keystores under Cell management. At my client's site I added IHS, Plugin and CACerts keystores to the Cell so that they too can be checked. 
If you have access to an SMTP service this script will send an email when a cert is due to expire in less than X days. I run this from a bourne wrapper (I'll place the code for this at the end of this post) which also sends an email if it can't run the AdminTask methods it needs to for any reason.


Nice :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...