Monday, 23 February 2015
IBM UrbanCode Deploy 6.1.1 - An Update
Thanks to various Tweets including this one: -
I note that UrbanCode Deploy 6.1.1 now has a fix pack: -
• Using the REST API, you can now create a Release in a single POST request — specifying team and lifecycle by name.
• Security page, application-team association tab is now much faster.
• Improved performance of environment reservation dialog on the release detail page.
• scheduled deployments all tab now loads much more quickly.
• Changes page loads faster
The link to the fix is here: -
available from IBM Fix Central.
Whilst helping a colleague dig into some issues he was seeing pulling an IBM WebSphere Liberty image from Docker Hub, I realised that my Ub...
I've just spent ~1 hour trying to get a pair of Powerline adapters to .... pair. This involved pressing a "Pair" button on one...
I hit a wee snag earlier today, whilst attempting to unpack some IBM software on my NAS. Being a command-line junkie, I'd SSH'd into...
So this is a fresh installation of Oracle 12c ( 184.108.40.206.0 ) on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 box. All has gone well ….. until now …. When ...