Thursday 31 December 2015

Integrate Docker in your IBM Operational Decision Manager environment

This is DEFINITELY something on my short-term reading list, as it's something with which I want / need to get to grips in the New Year: -

IBM® Operational Decision Manager (ODM) application developers who are new to Docker might consider adding Docker to their development process. This tutorial shows how to build a Docker image for an IBM ODM Rule Execution Server and Decision Center that run on a WebSphere Liberty server. You also learn how to run the Rule Execution Server and Decision Center in a container from the Docker image. This content is part of the IBM Business Process Management Journal.


It covers Docker, Liberty and ODM Rules in a single article. What's not to like ?

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...