Wednesday, 5 April 2017
IBM Business Process Manager 8.5.7 Cumulative Fix (CF) 2017-03 - Out on Friday 31 March
From this: -
IBM BPM 8.5.7 CF2017.03 will be available on 31 March 2017
IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) updates are now released as quarterly cumulative fixes to enable you to get the latest fixes and product enhancements with a simple in-place upgrade. IBM BPM 8.5.7 Cumulative Fix 2017.03 is now available for you to download and upgrade today. Key highlights are outlined below. See Knowledge Center for full details.
and this: -
This 2017.03 cumulative fix comes with many and large security improvements:
• HTTPS enforcement for (almost) all web modules
• Security hardening configuration on by default
• Configuration options for group membership synchronization at login - with significant performance improvements by default
• A new JS API for deleting internal groups
• Support for ECCiphers configuration help
• A Trust Association Interceptor that avoids the basic authentication browser dialog in WebPD upon LTPA timeout
• and, of course, vulnerability fixes.
Definitely worth a read and a download ….