Wednesday 20 February 2019

MainframerZ meetup at Lloyds - Tuesday 19 March 2019 - See you there


Having recently moved into the IBM Z development organisation, as mentioned before: -

New day, new job - more of the same, but in a VERY good way

I'm now working in a new area, with a new ( to me ) technology, brining what I know - Linux, Containers, Kubernetes etc.

And .... thanks to the MainframerZ community, I have the perfect opportunity to talk about what I do.

Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) have kindly invited us to bring the Community to them, hosting a Meet-up at their offices in London on Tuesday 19 March 2019.

I'm totally looking forward to meeting my new community, as I've got a HUGE amount to learn about the IBM Z and LinuxOne platforms, and the workloads that our clients are looking to host.

The details are on Meetup here: -

MainframerZ meetup at Lloyds


See you there 😀

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...