Friday 22 February 2019

Tech Talk: Leveraging IBM Z Security in the Cloud with IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Services

My IBM colleague, Dr Chris Poole, presented upon this: -

Tech Talk: Leveraging IBM Z Security in the Cloud with IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Services 

at IBM Think last week.

His most excellent session is here: -

Thinking about how to make your cloud-based applications compliant with GDPR and other regulations? Need data-at-rest encryption but don’t want to refactor? Try IBM Hyper Protect Services! In this talk, you’ll learn about Hyper Protect Crypto Services for secure key storage, and Hyper Protect DBaaS for an encrypted MongoDB or PostgreSQL data layer.

https://myibm.ibm.com/events/think/all-sessions/session/8110A

Enjoy !

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...