Monday 3 August 2020

Taming the Terminal - The Technical Manual and Podcast to Master the macOS Command Line

This from two of my favourite podcasters, Alison Sheridan ( @podfeet ) and Bart Busschots ( @bbusschots )

Taming the Terminal is specifically targeted at learning the macOS Terminal but most of the content is applicable to the Linux command line. If you’re on Windows, it is recommended that you use the Linux Subsystem for Windows to learn along with this book. Wherever practical, Bart explains the differences that you may encounter if you’re not on macOS.


Whilst you're here, please go check out Alison's podcast, upon which Bart features every other week 


Stay patched, and stay secure!

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...