Thursday 25 January 2007

Welcome ...

Welcome to my world ... this represents my first step into this medium or, at least, my first blog.

I've been hosting material on websites for about 8-9 years now, since I first put up an internal OS/2 server at my place of work, which I used to share information that I thought might be useful to my colleagues around the world.

Since then, I've used other means to share information with people inside and outside my company, but never quite in this format.

Caveat

This is my own personal site - anything I post here represents my own personal opinions, findings, observations etc. rather than those of my employer. If you don't like what I've written, please feel free to comment or, if worse comes to worse, choose another site
.

Furthermore, please use caution if you choose to follow any of my tips - your mileage may vary.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...