Thursday 25 January 2007

What's it all about ?

In a word ... software

In my job, I work with a lot of IBM software - occasionally, I find a new ( or new to me ) way to do things, or find some information from another source that I'd like to share.

This blog will provide a way to do that.

I've no intention of posting information that is not easily available in other places - I'm not going to reveal anything that isn't public domain ( I like my job, thanks very much ).

However, I'd hope that this may be a place to go if you're looking for something specific.

Much of the software that I use comes from IBM Lotus, or relates to IBM's portal platform - WebSphere Portal.

Therefore, most of my posts will cover this.

Again, please don't assume that you can avoid ever reading an IBM manual or redbook again - this is more "How I did it" than "How you should do it"

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...