Thursday 24 January 2008

The right to party ( nope, not the Democrats or Republicans this time )

Well, as mentioned, this year I lost my Lotusphere cherry (!) and, as part of the whole experience, the post-departure party was absolutely great. We got a free pass to Universal Studios -- Islands of Adventure, with free food and .... best of all, free beer.

A good time appeared to have been had by all concerned ( even the staff seemed to be smilin' ) and my UK colleagues had a great time in the shops ( you know who you are ) as well as being snapped wrestling The Green Goblin.

The Cat in the Hat ride was enough for me, especially with a tummy full of yummy ice cream ( with sprinkles ).

The sugar rush should wear off in about 5 hours time, just in time to get up and go back to Lotusphere for the final day.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..................

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...