Sunday 1 February 2009

Suzanne Minassian, Lotus Connections Product Manager, shows off ... Lotus Connections

So who thought YouTube was merely for watching dancing squirrels, singing geeks and ninja kids ?

Well, think again - here's a most excellent mere 9 minutes of Lotus Connections fun, courtesy of the product manager, Suzanne Minassian, who I was lucky enough to meet at Lotusphere 2009 - she's very smart, very keen and very very helpful.

If you want to see more, come and "meet" her and her team at the Synch.rono.us blog.

2 comments:

Lars Olufsen said...

I've seen quite some demos from Suzanne by now, and I can't recall her messing anything up. She rocks!

Unknown said...

You guys rock!!! Thanks for the nice comments!

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...