Wednesday 4 July 2012

WebSphere Portal - Performance - How to trigger the reload of public pages

I saw this in an email earlier today, and thought it worth sharing more widely.

Thomas Hurek has written here about portal performance, and the reload of public pages: -

Public pages are pages that are visible to anonymous users. Once the user authenticates the protected area of Portal is rendered. The protected and public area of Portal have different URLs - e.g. in the default configuration it is /wps/portal for public pages and /wps/myportal for the protected area of Portal.

It's definitely worth a read, as are the other articles in the series on WebSphere Portal Performance.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...