Thursday 23 January 2014

Building a Worklight mobile application without code in Worklight v6.1

This from our very own Jon Marshall: -

Worklight v6.1 has a couple of interesting new capabilities (amongst many others of course!), which I wanted to explore here:

• Service Discovery – allows you to introspect an existing web service or SAP endpoint to automatically create a Worklight adapter to interface to it
• WebSphere Application Framework – allows you to create a mobile application framework without coding to interface with the discovered service.  This is currently in beta

We are going to use an existing weather forecast web service to create a very simple weather forecast mobile application.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...