Tuesday 19 May 2009

Integrating SAP ERP with WebSphere Portal

My learning curve continues, having (ahem) semi-mastered Tivoli Access Manager and WebSphere Portal together, I'm now looking to achieve my main objective of delivering a secure portal front-end to SAP.

To this end, I've download a trial version of SAP NetWeaver from the SAP site here, which is a VMware image that's integrated into another downloadable VMware image of SuSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES).

I had a few challenges getting the server up and running, so followed a most excellent tutorial from Gregor Wolf here.

My journey onwards and upwards continues .....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...