Monday 29 September 2008

Lotus Widget Factory - Setting the credentials for publishing widgets to Lotus Mashups

After a long time a-looking, I found the credentials here that LWF uses to publish widgets to the Lotus Mashups server. It was driving me crazy, because I couldn't find them in the project or model, or in the workspace directory ( I even resorted to searching the file system ).

In short, choose Window -> Preferences and, under, Lotus Widget Factory Designer, choose Widgets and complete the Mashups Server username and Mashups Server password fields.

Sweet




1 comment:

Unknown said...

With widget factory, can one publish the widget to anything else other than Lotus Mashups? I don't have access to Lotus mashups locally nor remotely. Any chance of publishing to Lotus Notes/Domino perhaps?

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...