Tuesday 9 June 2009

WebSphere Portlet Factory 6.1.2 - Support for Rational Application Developer and Rational Software Architect

Following a question from a colleague, I wanted to check whether IBM supported WPF on RAD/RSA 7.5.

After a quick search, I confirmed that this combination IS supported as per: -

.2.1 Software requirements, WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer

Operating Systems

* Microsoft Windows 2003 Standard and Enterprise Editions
* Microsoft Windows XP Professional
* Microsoft Windows Vista Business and Ultimate
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 5.1
* SUSE Linux Enterprise SLED 10

Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)

* IBM Rational Application Developer 7.5
* IBM Rational Software Architect 7.5
* IBM WebSphere Integration Developer 6.2
* Eclipse SDK 3.4 (also requires Eclipse Web Tools 3.0)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...