The IBM Collaboration Solutions UKI (that's UK and Ireland) Technical Sales team are hosting a number of events through April and May 2011. The TechJams are focused on covering many parts of the IBM Collaboration Solutions portfolio, including:
- Customising and extending Connections 3
- Cloud-based messaging and collaboration (that'll be LotusLive)
- Exceptional web experiences
- Collaborating using mobile devices
- Unified communications and collaboration
Two dates are set so far, 5th April and 20th May – both in Lotus Park in Staines – but more dates and locations will be added soon. If you'd like to attend, add a comment and I'll give you a contact e-mail address.
If you are an IBM Business Partner we'd love to see you there, but the entry fee is to escort a customer whom you have invited. IBM customers can attend free-of-charge.