Thursday 9 June 2011

Welcome to Social Connections - the IBM Connections User Group

Saw this on Twitter earlier, thanks to the lovely Sharon "Social Shazza" Bellamy.

Looks like the Social Connections user group will be holding their inaugural meeting at the HQ of the Salvation Army here in London on July 4 ( giving us TWO reasons to celebrate that date now !! )

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!  The inaugural Social Connections event has been scheduled
Social Connections 1 will be coming to London in July 2011!  Join us at The Salvation Army international HQ on 4th July 2011 for the start of something big!

Want to know more ?

I'm in :-)

Check out the Social Connections site here.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...