Friday 7 November 2008

This saved my life ( metaphorically speaking )

One of my colleagues moved a server that was running DB2 UDB and WebSphere Portal to Active Directory.  The server had previously been a standalone server, and now became a member of an AD domain.

This caused DB2 UDB to stop working because the local wpdb2ins user was no longer available. There was a bunch of errors on boot, including SQL1022C which (wrongly) implies that DB2 is running out of memory ( even on a 3 GB machine ).

I've done a more full job of writing this up as a PDF ( can share if needed ), but Vivek's blog post saved the day.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...