Wednesday 6 July 2011

Bling with WebSphere Portal - A tutorial in five parts

On a random Google, looking for information about iWidget performance in the Page Builder theme in WebSphere Portal 7, and found this useful series of articles from Mr Cody Burleson Esq: -

You want to whip out a kick-ass portlet base for your next application? I got the mojo right here, baby. In this series, we'll build a new portlet from scratch; JSR 286, Spring, Dojo, Ajax, Apache Tiles, and SLF4J over LogBack for logging – all the latest bling, bling. Today, we'll start by creating a basic portlet in Rational Application Developer (RAD).






Must find some time to run through the tutorial ....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...