Thursday 29 October 2015

New iCloud Terms and Conditions

I kept seeing this on an iPhone 5S after an update to iOS 9.1: -


New iCloud Terms and Conditions

To use iCloud on this iPhone you must accept the new Terms and Conditions.

However, each time I clicked on View Terms I merely got taken to the iCloud page in Settings, which made no difference.

I tried Turning It Off And On Again but to no avail.

I then Google'd about for a while, and found a post suggesting that I needed to go into Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

I then selected the iCloud mail account and ... saw a Terms and Conditions link.

I selected this, read the Ts & Cs, accepted them and .... we're now good to go :-)

Which is nice :-)

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...