Monday, 9 April 2018
Explore the new features in Cloud Automation Manager version 18.104.22.168
This was just published today: -
We are very pleased to announce the availability of IBM Cloud Automation Manager (CAM) v22.214.171.124. New releases are published every quarter. These releases provide both regular maintenance for the product and new functional content. This release features:
• A simplified experience for installing Cloud Automation Manager from Docker Store
• Enhancements to Service Composer to speed delivery of curated application services in the IBM Cloud Private service catalog
• Template Designer, a graphical drag and drop tool for building Terraform automation
• New integrations that simplify operations of application services
• Support for Google Cloud Platform & z/VM Cloud Manager Appliance
• Enhanced CAM pre-built contentExpand the sections below to find out more!
I was repeatedly seeing this: - java.lang.IllegalStateException: There is no body to invoke with a Jenkins Pipeline that I was executing...
I've just spent ~1 hour trying to get a pair of Powerline adapters to .... pair. This involved pressing a "Pair" button on one...
On IBM developerWorks here: - https://developer.ibm.com/cloudautomation/videos/ Use CAM to deploy Websphere Liberty into AWS Deploy MQ topol...
If you're running IBM Notes 9.0.1 and have updated to macOS 10.14 Mojave, be aware that you'll also need to install the most recent ...