Monday, 9 April 2018
Explore the new features in Cloud Automation Manager version 220.127.116.11
This was just published today: -
We are very pleased to announce the availability of IBM Cloud Automation Manager (CAM) v18.104.22.168. New releases are published every quarter. These releases provide both regular maintenance for the product and new functional content. This release features:
• A simplified experience for installing Cloud Automation Manager from Docker Store
• Enhancements to Service Composer to speed delivery of curated application services in the IBM Cloud Private service catalog
• Template Designer, a graphical drag and drop tool for building Terraform automation
• New integrations that simplify operations of application services
• Support for Google Cloud Platform & z/VM Cloud Manager Appliance
• Enhanced CAM pre-built contentExpand the sections below to find out more!
I'm using a Docker container that runs a NodeJS application to lint-check YAML files relating to my new best friend, Tekton CD . This c...
I've just spent ~1 hour trying to get a pair of Powerline adapters to .... pair. This involved pressing a "Pair" button on one...
Following on from an older post: - IBM BPM 8.5.5 - Process Center to Process Server - and vice versa - beware of the quotes if I ever see: -...
So this is a fresh installation of Oracle 12c ( 22.214.171.124.0 ) on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.5 box. All has gone well ….. until now …. When ...