Thursday 3 June 2010

Problems with the Activity portlet

I'm seeing: -

[6/3/10 8:56:01:897 BST] 00000095 ServletWrappe E   SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception thrown in one of the service methods of the servlet: /genjsp/lcaccelerator/portlets/ActivitiesPortlet_myActivitiesMain.jsp. Exception thrown : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.connections.directory.services.DSProviderFactory (initialization failure)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:134)
at com.ibm.lconn.lcaccelerator.util.UserUtil.searchForUserByAttribute(UserUtil.java:53)
at com.ibm.lconn.lcaccelerator.util.UserUtil.getCurrentUserEmail(UserUtil.java:138)
...

having deployed the out-of-the-catalog Lotus Connections 2.5 portlets


to my WebSphere Portal 6.1.5 cluster, configured against Lotus Connections 2.5.0.1.

This Technote: -


was of some interest, but relates to group membership in LDAP, whereas my exception relates to ( I believe ) the fact that my Connections users do not currently have email addresses, either in LDAP or in their profile.

Am going to test further ....

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...