Thursday 3 June 2010

Lotus Connections Profiles' Business Card appearing in WebSphere Portal - Or not ?

This is one of many W-I-Ps right now, and I'm following the LC Information Centre here: -


and the WP Information Centre here: -


having applied 2.5.0.1-LC-Multi-PROFILES-IFLO46757 ( LC 2501 ) and 6.1.0.3-WP-Multi-IFPM02565 ( WP 6103 ) from Fix Central.

Apart from adding: -

<%@ include file="./styles_people.jspf" %>

to the Portal theme via the following JSP file: -

/opt/IBM/WebSphere/wp_profile/installedApps/wput-1/wps.ear/wps.war/themes/html/Portal/styles.jsp

it's also necessary to create a URL ( via URL providers -> Default URL Provider -> URLs ) with the following properties: -

Name CONNECTIONS_PEOPLE_CARD
JNDI Name JNDI_CONNECTIONS_PEOPLE_CARD
Category CATEGORY_CONNECTIONS_PEOPLE_CARD

This is where the two Information Centres differ - LC says that Specification should be: -


whereas WP says: -


I've tried the WP way, but to no avail - I'm now trying the LC way, and will report back ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...