Friday, 4 June 2010

GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.

Hmmm, having got Business Cards ( aka Person Cards ) working between Connections and Portal yesterday, I was somewhat surprised when things stopped working.

Although I hadn't been specifically looking at Business Cards, I realised that my modifications to WIM had gone awry when I used the Edit My Profile portlet and noticed that the user's email address was no longer correctly specified. When I tried to update the profile, I got the following set of exceptions: -

In Portlet

 EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException: CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.
]; remaining name 'uid=hayd,cn=users,ou=system,ou=ibm'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@f480f48' naming exception occurred during processing


View Details

 EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException: CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.
]; remaining name 'uid=hayd,cn=users,ou=system,ou=ibm'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@f480f48' naming exception occurred during processing.
com.ibm.wps.util.DataBackendException: EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException: CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.
]; remaining name 'uid=hayd,cn=users,ou=system,ou=ibm'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@f480f48' naming exception occurred during processing.
EJPSG0015E: Data Backend Problem com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.WIMSystemException: CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.
]; remaining name 'uid=hayd,cn=users,ou=system,ou=ibm'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@f480f48' naming exception occurred during processing.
CWWIM4520E The 'javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.
]; remaining name 'uid=hayd,cn=users,ou=system,ou=ibm'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@f480f48' naming exception occurred during processing.


SystemOut.log

[6/4/10 12:00:44:209 BST] 00000089 LdapConnectio E com.ibm.ws.wim.adapter.ldap.LdapConnection modifyAttributes(Name name, ModificationItem[] mods) javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - GLPRDB050E Attribute ibm-primaryEmail was not found in the schema definition.

When I checked wimconfig.xml the line that mapped the LDAP attribute mail to the WIM attribute ibm-primaryEmail was no longer there.

Therefore, I needed re-run the mapping process: -

./ConfigEngine.sh wp-update-federated-ldap-attribute-config -DWasPassword=passw0rd

Once I restarted the portal cluster, I was back in the game.

No comments: