Friday 13 March 2009

DB2 License included with WebSphere Portal 6.1 CDs expires after 90 days

Having just seen this problem, I thought I'd share the solution: -

DB2 License included with WebSphere Portal 6.1 CDs expires after 90 days

...
BM® WebSphere® Portal and Lotus® Web Content Management (WCM) version 6.1 can be purchased under a variety of licensing options. Some licensing options include a copy of the IBM DB2® database software for use with WebSphere Portal. If the portal is configured against this copy of DB2, the portal can become nonfunctional after 90 days due to an expired DB2 license.
...


It should only affect certain evaluation/non-PPA installations, but it's worth checking. Use db2licm -l to check ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...