- Log on to the WebSphere Application Server administrative console or the Deployment Manager administrative console in a clustered environment.
- Navigate to PA_Portlet_Manager. and the click
- Under Web Module Properties, click Context Root for Web Modules.
- Change the wps part of the /wps/PA_Portlet_Manager context root to the new URI for your company.
- Click Apply and then click Save.
*UPDATE* As per my comment, the wonderful IBM Support team in Dublin helped me resolve this using XMLAccess.
In essence, I exported all of the portlets using the XMLAccess command: -
/opt/IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/bin/xmlaccess.sh -in /opt/IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/doc/xml-samples/ExportAllPortlets.xml -out ~/AllPortlets.xml -url http://localhost:10040/wps/config -user wpsadmin -password passw0rd
I then extracted the relevant portion of the AllPortlets.xml file, related to PA_Portlet_Manager, into a new XML file ( PA_Portlet_Manager.xml ), and modified the context root from: -
and then reimported the new configuration using XMLAccess: -
/opt/IBM/WebSphere/PortalServer/bin/xmlaccess.sh -in ~/PA_Portlet_Manager.xml -url http://localhost:10040/wps/config -user wpsadmin -password passw0rd
Having restarted the Portal cluster, all now appears well