Tuesday 3 August 2010

Book To Be Reviewed - Application Development for IBM WebSphere Process Server 7 and Enterprise Service Bus 7

After a few weeks of waiting for Postman Pat, I'm pleased to report that my review copy of Packt Publishing's latest tome has arrived.

Having just reached the end of Stieg Larrson's excellent Dragon Tattoo series of novels, this is the next on my reading list, so I'll report back shortly.

On a semi-related note, I'm looking at a project at present using WebSphere Process Server and WebSphere Portal, so this is very timely. I'm also starting to look at WebSphere Lombardi Edition, as an aside, so the world is very very bright.  Watch this space ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...