The IBM Lotus Connections 2.5 Portlets for WebSphere Portal delivers the Lotus Connections rich set of social software services for use within a WebSphere Portal environment. WebSphere Portal users can integrate the Activities, Blogs, Bookmarks, and Profiles applications of Lotus Connections to:
- Create and work with Lotus Connections Activities within WebSphere Portal. Users can easily set prioritization, Activity status and to do items for their Activities. Also, users have the ability to manage the membership to add and leverage the expertise and experience of others in the organization by working together.
- Within WebSphere Portal users can view and create Lotus Connections Blog postings and comments.
- Easily create, edit and discover Bookmarks in Lotus Connections that have been qualified by others with similar interests and expertise.
- Search a directory of colleagues you can use to build a network and locate expertise. Update and comment on Status Updates from your network.
- Incorporate meaningful keywords to find associated content and filter the items in other Lotus Connections portlets.
The Lotus Connections portlets support Lotus Connections 2.5 and WebSphere Portal 6.1.5.
July 20, 2010: IBM has posted an updated package to the catalog containing new Profiles and Tag Cloud portlets, as well as updates to the other portlets.
So, on your marks, get set, start your downloads .....