Monday 30 August 2010

Book Review

Having finished a number of other reads, including Michael Sampson's User Adoption Strategies and Stieg Larsson's excellent Dragon Tattoo trilogy, plus various others, I'm now, as promised, cracking on with Packt Publishing's volume entitled Application Development for IBM WebSphere Process Server 7 and Enterprise Service Bus 7.

I'm up to Chapter 3 so far, with a good overview of Service Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management, WebSphere Integration Developer and WebSphere Process Server, plus a walk-through of the installation of WID and WPS.

Next step is to walk through the development of my first ever SOA project ( well, first ever since I attended a Proof of Technology at IBM Hursley Park back in 2007 ).

More to come, but it's good fund so far ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...