Friday 15 April 2011

Book Review - a Work-in-Progress - Getting Started with IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager

This week I'll be starting a new book - Getting Started with IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager by William J Carpenter - from Packt Publishing: -

Overview of Getting Started with IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager

    * Quickly get up to speed on all significant features and the major components of IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager
    * Provides technical details that are valuable both for beginners and experienced Content Management professionals alike, without repeating product reference documentation
    * Gives a big picture description of Enterprise Content Management and related IT areas to set the context for Content Manager
    * Written by an IBM employee, Bill Carpenter, who has extensive experience in Content Manager product development, this book gives practical tips and notes with a step-by-step approach to design real Enterprise Content Management solutions to solve your business needs

Now I don't (yet) have a full knowledge of FileNet P8, so I'm looking forward to this as a useful learning resource.

I'll write more as I get further into the book ...

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...