Tuesday 14 October 2014

IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-Business - System Requirements

So I'm looking at IBM's WebSEAL secure reverse proxy solution for the first time in a while ( last time was ~2010 although I've worked with clients using WebSEAL since then ).

The world has moved on in that there's now an appliance solution, IBM Security Access Manager for Web, which appears to do much of what WebSEAL ( aka IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-Business or TAMeB ) does.

In parallel, I'm going to download/install TAMeB, which is still available.

The current version is 6.1.1.8 for which the System Requirements can be found here: -


I'm specifically interested in the dependencies, including WebSphere Application Server ( 6.1 through 8.5.0 ) and DB2 Enterprise Server Edition ( 9.1 through 10.1 ) and Microsoft Active Directory ( 2003 through 2008 R2 ).

Guess what I'm off to do ?

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...