Thursday 16 October 2014

Storing transaction and compensation logs in a relational database for high availability and disaster recovery in IBM Business Process Manager

This is especially relevant for me right now, as I'm involved in not one, not two, but three projects where HA *AND* DR are both in scope for IBM BPM etc.

Learn how to leverage the latest WebSphere® Application Server feature by configuring an IBM® Business Process Manager transaction and compensation logs into a relational database for high availability and disaster recovery purposes. This content is part of the IBM Business Process Management Journal.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...