- Installing and configuring the Deployment Manager
- Installing the primary WebSphere Portal node
- Configuring the primary node to remote database
- Installing the secondary WebSphere Portal node
- Configuring security on the clustered Quickr environment
- Configuring IBM HTTP Web Server for a clustered environment
- About the authors
Friday, 19 August 2011
Clustering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal: An end-to-end guide
A great find from Keith via the power of Skype and Twitter
This guide describes the comprehensive, step-by-step procedure for installing, configuring, and building an IBM® Lotus® Quickr® 8.5 for WebSphere® Portal cluster.
Cheers, Keith, good catch….